Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-27-2015, 04:56 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome! I live north of Canberra but come in regularly for work. Shall keep my eyes peeled for a k5 floating around the place =) You never know. Sometimes Canberra is a small place...

07-27-2015, 04:56 AM   #17

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by noelpolar Quote
I'm a hardly moving Australian.....welcome aboard.
Thanks for the welcome noelpolar. Been a few years since I last visited SA but enjoyed the time I spent there with my family and during business trips there.
The changes our country has undergone are of course more noticeable when we revisit places after a number of years. On one trip to SA I stopped the car on the Hay plains
just on dusk and showed my children the curvature of the Earth. Two very quite little kids for quite a few miles thereafter.
07-27-2015, 07:59 AM   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
G'day from WA!
07-28-2015, 11:22 PM   #19

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by wolfiegirl Quote
Welcome! I live north of Canberra but come in regularly for work. Shall keep my eyes peeled for a k5 floating around the place =) You never know. Sometimes Canberra is a small place...
You're right about Canberra - there are very few secrets in this town and what is not known can be invented and embellished.
You may well see a little old man brandishing a K5 at any interesting landscape as long as a politician isn't anywhere in sight.
Thanks for the hello and all the best.

---------- Post added 07-28-15 at 11:26 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Dieseler Quote
G'day from WA!
Thank you Dieseler - it has been a few years since I've been to the West. Some really great country you have there.
Went about 600kms north of Perth one Spring but have spent more time in the south around Margaret River, Porongarups
and Albany.

07-31-2015, 08:56 AM   #20
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome from midsummer in Canada.
08-03-2015, 07:10 AM   #21

Photos: Gallery
hi there.
Beautiful weather here in Sydney. hope it's nice over where you are so you can get your K5 firing.
Just sold my K5IIs today. Lovely machine. Purchased K3II to get better auto focus as I do bit of sport shooting (soccer). otherwise K5 and K5II can handle everything with ease and more.
Enjoy it and keep posting.