Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-03-2015, 02:27 PM   #1

Brief intro

About to receive a new-to-me 645 body; about to get a 75mm lens to go with it. More lenses as time and money allow ...

Not new to medium format (or photography, for that matter, having worked with everything from 35 mm to 8x10, including Polaroid 4x5 & 8x10), just new to the Pentax flavor of medium format. Right now, the working stable is down to a Crown Graphic 4x5 (with 2 Polaroid 405 holders), a Zeiss Ikontamesse 6x9 Ikonta folder, a Clipper 6x18 pinhole pano, a modified Holgapan 6x12 (modified with a helicoid focus 100mm lens), Olympus OM-1, Olympus Stylus, an early Canon Elph digital, a Panasonic G5, a bunch of Zuiko with µ4/3 adapters as well as an assortment of Panasonic and Oly µ4/3 lenses for the G5 ... and all are functioning shooters. Some of them I am willing to part with ... just ask me and we can work something out.

Mainly shooting to print alt processes: VanDyke Brown and cyanotype, moving into gum-bichromate this fall. I also do mixed print media (intaglio, woodblock, linocut) with various photo processes, too.

Hoping to get some pointers about the systems itself and maybe snag some goodies in the "For Sale" forum.

08-03-2015, 03:23 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, good to have you on board with us!
08-03-2015, 05:19 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by eaglem Quote
Welcome to the forum, good to have you on board with us!
Thanks!
08-04-2015, 04:08 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, hopefully you should find something here of interest to you.

08-04-2015, 07:07 AM   #5

Welcome to the forum, there are plenty of film shooters on here like yourself.
You may find the reviews section helpful for reading up on the lenses.