Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 16 Likes Search this Thread
08-14-2015, 01:06 PM   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Welcome Lev, as a budding Pentaxian, I think you'll find this forum very helpful. I know that I have.
Occasionally, it gets a little arcane, but the knowledge folks have and their willingness to share it is pretty remarkable.
Two cautions based upon my experience:
- It's pretty easy to spend a lot of time on the forum.
- You'll learn about hundreds of lenses that will tempt you.
You no doubt gathered that the admiration for the three amigos is nearly universal here, and rightly so.
But the DA Limiteds are also great. If I were to pick three from that group, I'd suggest the 15, the 35 and the 70.
O, one other thing about this forum - folks are very ready with advice on how we can spend our money....guilty as charged
Enjoy your K-3 and whatever lens you land on.

08-14-2015, 02:08 PM   #32
Lev
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mwilky55 Quote
Welcome Lev, as a budding Pentaxian, I think you'll find this forum very helpful. I know that I have.
Occasionally, it gets a little arcane, but the knowledge folks have and their willingness to share it is pretty remarkable.
Two cautions based upon my experience:
- It's pretty easy to spend a lot of time on the forum.
- You'll learn about hundreds of lenses that will tempt you.
You no doubt gathered that the admiration for the three amigos is nearly universal here, and rightly so.
But the DA Limiteds are also great. If I were to pick three from that group, I'd suggest the 15, the 35 and the 70.
O, one other thing about this forum - folks are very ready with advice on how we can spend our money....guilty as charged
Enjoy your K-3 and whatever lens you land on.
Thanks for your suggestions, maybe these lenses will be my future purchase Talking about this forum, I realized it in just a few replies that people here are very helpful, I apreciate it!