Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-19-2015, 12:53 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF !

Hope to see some images soon ... Salut, J

09-19-2015, 12:57 AM - 1 Like   #17

Original Poster
Hello from Canada, and thank you for your kind welcome!

I am very excited about becoming a 'Pentaxian'! I have been very impressed already by the warm welcomes that I received so quickly and from a number of members after I posted my introduction and questions.

I am so thrilled that I have actually already been able to purchase the exact two items that I was dreaming of, in the short time since I joined the Pentax Forums! I bought a used K-3, and a used lens Pentax 18-135 WR. I am so grateful to be a member of this forum, and to be able to share with other fans of Pentax cameras.

And yes, I will be posting some images in about a month, after my camping trip with my new Pentax! Yay!

Au revoir, Pamela
09-19-2015, 01:01 AM   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Pamela Richardson Quote
Hello from Canada, and thank you for your kind welcome!

I am very excited about becoming a 'Pentaxian'! I have been very impressed already by the warm welcomes that I received so quickly and from a number of members after I posted my introduction and questions.

I am so thrilled that I have actually already been able to purchase the exact two items that I was dreaming of, in the short time since I joined the Pentax Forums! I bought a used K-3, and a used lens Pentax 18-135 WR. I am so grateful to be a member of this forum, and to be able to share with other fans of Pentax cameras.

And yes, I will be posting some images in about a month, after my camping trip with my new Pentax! Yay!

Au revoir, Pamela
OK ... great. Enjoy your gear ! J
09-25-2015, 05:09 AM   #19
mee
Veteran Member

Pamela, That is fantastic! What a nice combo.

09-25-2015, 06:34 AM - 1 Like   #20
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Pamela, Congratulations on a great combo! You will love Pentax, and I'm so glad you were able to get your outfit in time for your camping trip. You will have such wonderful opportunities for photos.

Have a great trip, and be sure to share your photos with us! There's also a dedicated K3 forum here, for great information & advice on your K3!

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/172-pentax-k-3/