Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-22-2015, 11:59 PM   #1

New forum member, old Pentax devotee

Hello!

I started with the Pentax line because my first camera was a Vivitar V-4000, a plastic K-mount camera. I eventually moved onto a ZX-5n, an MZ-S, and finally an *ist D. I took a break from photography for a few years to focus on painting, and recently returned when I realized I missed taking pictures too much.

My ZX-5n developed the mirror motor problem, so I got an LX and MX to replace it. I'm gravitating towards mostly mechanical and battery-independent cameras these days, so my MZ-S and *ist D have been relegated to back-up status (I bring them out for special projects though). I shoot primarily film now. I learned on it, so it just feels more natural, and the slower process is much more enjoyable for me. Must be a side effect of having studied painting.

Nice to meet other Pentax fans!

09-23-2015, 02:17 AM   #2

Photos: Albums
Welcome to the forum! Good to have guys like you here.
09-23-2015, 06:42 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF !

Hope to see some images soon. Salut, J