Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-04-2015, 12:58 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
I have returned.

Hello folks. I used to be here some time back but was forced to leave due to my working hours and a decline in my health. Now that I am disabled and retired I have been able to concentrate on improving my health and have more time on my hands to resume photography. A lot of things have happened to me, most of them bad but a few of them good too, since I was here before but I am excited to be back on this wonderful forum. Hope all of you are doing well!

10-04-2015, 01:05 AM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm retired for 2 years but due to wife's disability; we never know what's coming around the next turn..
Welcome back, glad some time can be devoted to your hobby - which of course is to show us neat photos
10-04-2015, 03:20 AM - 1 Like   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Welcome back and enjoy the forum (again)!
10-04-2015, 03:47 AM - 1 Like   #4
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome back to the forum, is just a shame about the circumstances that got you back here.

10-04-2015, 04:36 AM - 1 Like   #5
Loyal Site Supporter

O Fortuna! (as they say in Carmina Burana). Alas the Greeks had a clue when they imagined the Fates indifferently deciding what will befall us. And Fates don't always "..step in and see you through" as the cricket would have it. Keep clicking the shutter. May all your compositions be dramatic and your exposures perfect.
10-04-2015, 08:00 AM - 1 Like   #6
Site Supporter

Bonjour from France and welcome back to PF !!!

Hope to see some images soon ... Salut, J
10-04-2015, 08:29 AM - 1 Like   #7
Site Supporter

Welcome back! Wishing you good light.
10-04-2015, 08:53 AM - 1 Like   #8
csa
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome back; sorry that it's under these circumstances, but regardless I know you'll enjoy the forums once again. We will also enjoy having you back! Hoping your health improves!

10-06-2015, 01:55 AM   #9

Original Poster
Thank you all for the warm welcome back to the forum here. I really did miss posting here along with seeing all of your posts and beautiful photographs. I am still snapping away with the now "old" K-10D. Looking at my financial situation I don't see anything more modern in the immediate future but that is alright as I really love that K-10D!

I really am so very happy to be back here where all Pentaxians are home! When I get some money I will be making a financial contribution to this site.
10-06-2015, 06:37 AM   #10
csa
Loyal Site Supporter

Don't sell that K10 short! I have two of them that I dearly love; the colors are fantastic, and the K10 has plenty of options to keep you busy using it for a long while.

When you feel like it, we'd love to see some of your photos!
10-08-2015, 06:59 PM   #11

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by csa Quote
Don't sell that K10 short! I have two of them that I dearly love; the colors are fantastic, and the K10 has plenty of options to keep you busy using it for a long while.

When you feel like it, we'd love to see some of your photos!
Oh I love my K-10 and absolutely will not part with it. In my opinion it is one of the best cameras Pentax ever made! One thing about having too much time on my hands is that I finally got to read all of my Magic Lantern Guide for the K-10D. Really gives me the itch to do some experimenting with my camera. The county I live in has at least 15 covered bridges and I want to shoot them through all of the seasons for calendars and greeting cards.