Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-06-2015, 02:33 AM   #1
Site Supporter




Join Date: Aug 2015
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 308
photomax7

Hi all, long time user of Pentax equipment, recently retired and now have the free time to pursue my photography.

10-06-2015, 02:42 AM   #2
New Member
kiowawarrior's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: perry county, pennsylvnaia, u.s.a.
Photos: Albums
Posts: 4
Welcome to the board!
10-06-2015, 08:28 AM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges
Kerrowdown's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Highlands of Scotland.
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 32,847
Welcome to the forum, now you've got the time to really pursue your photography.
10-06-2015, 01:37 PM   #4
Site Supporter




Join Date: Aug 2015
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 308
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, now you've got the time to really pursue your photography.
Thank you Highlander...from Lowlander.

---------- Post added 10-06-15 at 01:38 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by kiowawarrior Quote
Welcome to the board!
Thank you.

10-06-2015, 01:49 PM   #5
Moderator PEG Judges
Kerrowdown's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Highlands of Scotland.
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 32,847
QuoteOriginally posted by photomax7 Quote
Thank you Highlander...from Lowlander
With you... I reckon there's about eight of us Scots around here on the forum, not quite a tartan army yet.
10-06-2015, 02:00 PM   #6
Site Supporter




Join Date: Aug 2015
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 308
Original Poster
I'm sure more will follow...I love your harem of lenses...a fine collection...good night to you.
10-07-2015, 10:36 AM   #7
Pentaxian
bertwert's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Golden, BC
Photos: Albums
Posts: 5,482
Welcome to this forum.
You'll have lots of fun taking all the pictures you can in your free time.
About Kerrowdown's lens collection.
You might find yourself one day in that boat...

I am sure getting LBA myself from this forum, I think there should be a warning when you join (Warning: By joining this forum you might get a severe case of the dangerous LBA)

Have fun!

---------- Post added 07-10-15 at 11:37 ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
With you... I reckon there's about eight of us Scots around here on the forum, not quite a tartan army yet.
I'm half scottish and learning bagpipes.
I'll join your army when you need some music at the head of your army.
10-07-2015, 03:51 PM   #8
Moderator PEG Judges
Kerrowdown's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Highlands of Scotland.
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 32,847
QuoteOriginally posted by bertwert Quote
I'll join your army when you need some music at the head of your army.
Aye that's grand, I'll bear you name in mind... we're always looking fools sorry volunteers for that job to get shot first.

10-07-2015, 03:57 PM   #9
Pentaxian
bertwert's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Golden, BC
Photos: Albums
Posts: 5,482
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Aye that's grand, I'll bear you name in mind... we're always looking fools sorry volunteers for that job to get shot first.
Isn't that what drum majors are for?

BTW I'm a little far away right now
10-09-2015, 07:43 AM   #10
Site Supporter




Join Date: Aug 2015
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 308
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by bertwert Quote
Welcome to this forum.
You'll have lots of fun taking all the pictures you can in your free time.
About Kerrowdown's lens collection.
You might find yourself one day in that boat...

I am sure getting LBA myself from this forum, I think there should be a warning when you join (Warning: By joining this forum you might get a severe case of the dangerous LBA)

Have fun!

---------- Post added 07-10-15 at 11:37 ----------



I'm half scottish and learning bagpipes.
I'll join your army when you need some music at the head of your army.
Thank you Bertwert, re Kerrowdown's lens collection...I'm afraid that ship has sailed and I now need a bit of a clearout to fund next years hols. Look out ebay here I come.
10-10-2015, 03:41 AM   #11
Site Supporter
beachgardener's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Australia
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 2,055
G'day mate and welcome to the forum
10-12-2015, 12:57 PM   #12
Site Supporter




Join Date: Aug 2015
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 308
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by beachgardener Quote
G'day mate and welcome to the forum
Thank you beachgardener...hope you have a great summer of photography.
10-12-2015, 09:56 PM   #13
Site Supporter
beachgardener's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Australia
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 2,055
QuoteOriginally posted by photomax7 Quote
...hope you have a great summer of photography.
Thanks, looking forward to it, and you too
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
army, forum, fun, lba, time
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:38 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top