Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-12-2015, 01:43 AM   #1

Hi from Budapest

Hi Pentaxians,

I started out with Pentax DSLR system and with the K100D. As much as I loved the camera, I'm the guy who carries his camera everywhere 24/7, I hated the bulk and jumped on the Micro 4/3 bandwagon after trying the GF-1. Going through couple of bodies, I ended up with keeping one camera only, the Fuji X100.

Recently film photography sparkled my interest and due to the fact that kept one lens from my Pentax set (SMC Pentax-M 50mm f/1.7) I bought a film body to hae something behind it.

I would love to see Pentax jumping into the mirrorless scene with something more mature than K-01, maybe introducing a new mount for mirrorless and PDAF pixels on the sensors so that everyone can adapt the small SLR primes, but that's another story.

You can have a look at my Flickr stream here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/david_papp/

BR,
David

10-12-2015, 07:37 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Welcome!
10-12-2015, 12:31 PM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, enjoy all that you find here.