Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
10-23-2015, 08:11 AM   #16
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by kyzerzoze Quote
hi , tony here from Oviedo florida...brand new to pentax..owned a canon 6d, and Nikon d610 and just got the pentax k-3II..are there any video like up and running for the pentax k-3, so far the images are amazing, but menu is very extensive.
Welcome!

Which menus are you referring to? The ones accessed through the menu button or the one accessed through the info button? Most functions are easier to get at through the control panel from the info button (and quicker!)

Regards

10-24-2015, 03:06 PM   #17

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by sassinak Quote
Welcome!

Which menus are you referring to? The ones accessed through the menu button or the one accessed through the info button? Most functions are easier to get at through the control panel from the info button (and quicker!)

Regards
ive been going through all parts of the menu...I guess I will take my time leartning it