Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-07-2016, 01:12 PM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by TER-OR Quote
Ah, a fellow husky person. All huskies are nuts.
They are that and more. Especially hairy critters but I love them! The black dog above her is a husky/flat coated retriever mix. He's my buddy. I think that picture really captured his soul. He's always watching out for me and always has a look of concern! Bella the Husky is a loving girl but she is more interested in what pleases her than anything! She's a talker too.

03-08-2016, 10:35 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum. You made a good start with posting your wonderful photos. +1
03-09-2016, 07:01 AM   #18
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by debakarma Quote
Welcome to the forum. You made a good start with posting your wonderful photos. +1
Thank you!
03-09-2016, 07:33 AM   #19
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Cwilson1343 Quote
They are that and more. Especially hairy critters but I love them! The black dog above her is a husky/flat coated retriever mix. He's my buddy. I think that picture really captured his soul. He's always watching out for me and always has a look of concern! Bella the Husky is a loving girl but she is more interested in what pleases her than anything! She's a talker too.
Our Malamute is the big talker, he'll let you know what's on his mind. He also looks at you like no dog I've been around. Our huskies are all different, but pretty nutty. People always ask if they're cuddlers. Nope, cuddling is too hot.

03-09-2016, 08:13 AM   #20
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by TER-OR Quote
Our Malamute is the big talker, he'll let you know what's on his mind. He also looks at you like no dog I've been around. Our huskies are all different, but pretty nutty. People always ask if they're cuddlers. Nope, cuddling is too hot.
I have had many dogs over the years and I can tell you our Husky is like no other. She is very different but we are very much in love with the odd girl. She has been a good sport standing in as a model while I try out new lenses. That is when you can get her to be still. I take her on long hikes regularly to wear her out and even then she is hyyyyyyyper!!!