Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-26-2016, 04:06 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
New-one old Pentaxian from South-West Germany

Hallo everybody...!
I am a new member on Pentaxforums, - but using Pentax SLR for more than 10 years…
Sometimes I tried to change to a lightweight equipment but always turned back to my lovedPentax. Over the years I collected a lot of lenses so I have the agony ofchoice which-one to take for the next trip. Meanwhile mostly take the Pentax 18– 55 II and the Sigma 70 – 300 DL Macro…
I live inSouth of Germany, in the Rhine-valley on foot of the Black-Forest with its vineyard, castles and old towns. Over here the valley is wide with lots of old streams and swamps. The river marks the boarder to France-Alsace. It´s an open-land where one can walk and bike with nearly no restrictions, provided from thousands of miles footpaths which are signed in the more touristic areas.
I look through the PF since several years, most interested in the brilliant lensreviews. Mostly I can confirm the hair-sharp results of the analyses…

Last edited by Joachim-GER; 03-26-2016 at 07:35 AM.
03-26-2016, 04:56 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to see some photos from your home area. It is a very beautiful part of Europe with great scenery and lots of history.
03-26-2016, 06:21 AM   #3
pjv
Loyal Site Supporter

Hello Joachim-GER. Welcome to the Pentax forums. I hope to see some photographs from you soon.
03-26-2016, 08:17 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome! I have an ancestral connection with that part of Germany and always enjoy seeing scenic photos from there.

03-26-2016, 08:22 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Welcome Joachim!
03-26-2016, 12:53 PM   #6
Moderator PEG Judges

Welcome to the forum, continue to enjoy all that you find here.