Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-28-2016, 09:54 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Who and What, Just for fun'

My name is Jeremy Alioth and a friend of mine (longbow) turned me onto this sight.

My first camera was a Cannon Film camera that I bought 15+ years ago, Then I moved onto a Nikon Digital and now I'm finally with a Pentax k-50 that makes scenes to me for what I'm trying to achieve. Plus you can mix old with new and still have amazing quality with clarity..
Pentax 4 life now..!=]
I'm trying to polish my picture taking skills in hopes that it will help promote and expose my unique metal art addiction for creation.
I love being outside and seeing all the natural art that is out there, how people perceive it, then create and capture their own moments and memories.
Everyone see's things differently, that's obvious! I just really enjoy creating something that you'll HOPEFULLY never forget. Just like some of the pictures I see on this forum, Unforgettable..'

Attached Images

Last edited by BentNTwisted; 03-28-2016 at 02:35 PM.
03-28-2016, 01:09 PM - 1 Like   #2
Moderator PEG Judges
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome and I like your ambitions.
03-28-2016, 02:43 PM - 1 Like   #3
pjv
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hi Jeremy. Welcome aboard the Pentax forums. Good 1st photograph. Looking forward to seeing many more of your " creations " in the future !!
03-29-2016, 10:22 AM - 1 Like   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum Jeremy! Looking forward to seeing some more of your images.

03-29-2016, 10:29 AM - 1 Like   #5
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome Jeremy! That photo is beautiful; looking forward to seeing more of your photos on the forums!