Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-28-2016, 09:12 PM   #1

Venerable Pentax

Hi everyone

I was always having much respect for Pentax, even more so now after following Pentax development for a while. If I'd be in the market for a new system, I'd pay the K-1 a very close look.

I publish photography site THEME @ THEME - More Photography, Digital Talk, Live Rumors, Gear News & More and usually work with many different cameras. Never yet had the pleasure to work with a Pentax -- well to be honest, they're not really "known" around here where I live, they're rather a niche player.

Looking forward to being a member of this forum and get to know a bit more about the "Pentax" spirit. Seems to be a unique community, Pentax photographers!

Best -

Daniel

03-28-2016, 09:25 PM - 1 Like   #2
pjv
Eager To Learn

Photos: Gallery
Hi Daniel. Welcome to the Pentax forums. Enjoy learning about Pentax here. The members will help you all they can.
03-29-2016, 05:31 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Daniel. Welcome. We hope that you get your hands on a Pentax and would love to hear what you think. And, if you have questions, there are lots of people around here would are happy to help.
03-29-2016, 07:48 AM   #4
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome here, you could be the first to start a Pentax ownership trend there.

03-29-2016, 10:21 AM   #5
Site Supporter

Welcome to the forum Daniel! Looking forward to seeing some of your images.
03-30-2016, 08:44 AM   #6

Original Poster
Thank you everyone!

Indeed it is a privilege being here. Looking forward to having my first Pentax in hand to explore. Lucky me, the distributor actually is not far away.

Equally, please feel free to publish something on THEME, we always welcome guest contributions with anything related to photography.

More soon and best -

Daniel
03-31-2016, 01:44 AM   #7

Original Poster
Starting a Pentax ownership trend, Kerrowdown? Don't think we have many Pentax shooters..

I'd be pleased to publish (more) on Pentax, if someone could point me to a reader's K-1 review to republish, that might be a starter?
03-31-2016, 04:34 AM   #8
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by themephoto Quote
I'd be pleased to publish (more) on Pentax, if someone could point me to a reader's K-1 review to republish, that might be a starter?
That won't happen until the production units start shipping in mid-late April. kenspo here on the forums was given one of the pre-production models to test, and the forum mods have also had a quick spin with it, but the firmware wasn't finalised so those reviews (as with those who have tried it at various camera shows and camera shop open days) have to be seen in that context.