Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-20-2016, 09:59 PM   #16
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ATGC Quote
New from Montana. Experimenting with Film

Hi ATGC. Welcome to the Pentax forums. Many members here still " film " so any help or advice you may need is only a question away.

04-20-2016, 11:17 PM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum! I ended up with several Pentax film camera bodies that I purchased just to get the attached lenses to use on my K-50. I got rid of most but kept a Spotmatic F and a PZ-70 and just recently purchased a couple rolls of film to begin experimenting with it. One roll with the Spotmatic convinced me that I have a lot to learn but that the Spotmatic is definitely the one I will use most in my learning.

Best of luck!
04-21-2016, 07:13 AM   #18

Original Poster
Jim, I find that I may be doing something similar. I see a lot of opportunities for cameras that I don't particularly want, but might just pick up because of the included lenses! I'm looking forward to playing with the older glass.