Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-11-2008, 06:03 PM   #1

Hello to All

I have taken the big step to K10 d in April. I have used an slr about 25 years ago,then let it drop. Price of film etc. I have only the kit 18-55 now but have been looking for a telephoto of good quality. It seem Pentax does not provide as many choices as I would like for my first new lens. What about Sigma these days. I was looking at the apo 70-200 mm f2.8 II EX DG. The Pentax 60-250 is not out yet and I really want a good lens as I will be taking a trip to the oregon coast in September. Anyway I know there will be a lot of good info on this forum. Nothing like this 30 years ago.
Thanks, Robert

07-12-2008, 10:49 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Robert - check out the marketplace section, at the bottom of these forums. There are lots of good lenses for sale there from us friendly people. Also, there are lens review forums where you can check out a lens before you buy it.
07-12-2008, 03:59 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks Albert. I will check these out. Still finding my way around these forums. I missed the markeplace one. I know there is a lot of info here that I hope I can learn.
Robert