Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-03-2016, 08:44 AM   #1

Greetings from a past silent stalker

Hello everyone, I've been creeping this forum for years as I've looked for answers to my curiosity. My very first camera was at 15, it was an *ist i got for a steal on ebay after working all summer to buy and I loved it.
After that I really got into cameras and started buying them anywhere I seen them because I loved the glass. Since then I've been buying and selling cameras for extra cash, shooting pictures for friends and family, and reading anything I could about anything photography. Now I do it for a living, I flip cameras and lenses from auctions so I have an excuse to try out and buy everything.
I've been without an actual set up for a while but just broke down and got one recentlt when I ended up with a complete M series lineup and seen a nice deal on a K5. That's about where I'm sitting now, just trying to get back in the habit of shooting and get up to date on my knowledge.
I hope I can get to help and meet some good people here

06-03-2016, 09:14 AM   #2
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, sounds like we should be asking you all the questions with your knowledge through all your deals.
06-03-2016, 09:49 AM   #3

Original Poster
I was raised a garage sale and flea market kid watching my mom wheel and deal for what she wanted so it's an inherited trait. I've been focusing more on the finds and nice equipment than I have shooting though so I've lost touch and focused on other things, now i am trying to get my spark back. I miss shooting for the love of shooting
06-03-2016, 04:17 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
J:
Life is a balance. You must find the deals AND go out and shoot. Plan your days wisely, so you can do all your buying at night! And to get the spark back, just go out and don't try to shoot. Inspiration will come, just look for the light!

Enjoy the new K5 and nice having you here "in person"!

Regards,

BD

06-03-2016, 05:34 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Welcome to the forums. I had two K-5's. It is a nice camera (features/image quality).
06-03-2016, 06:38 PM   #6
pjv
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Jerasai Quote
I've been creeping this forum for years

Hi Jerasai. Welcome aboard the Pentax forums. We knew you were there !!!