Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-21-2016, 01:20 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Greetings from Berlin

Hi,

I reading here already for a while, which I am enjoying since this forum has great deal of common sense and nice get along together. Sorry for any English mistakes, I am not a native speaker.

I own some Pentax film bodies (Super-A, Z-20) and lenses and Olympus OM-D. Maybe K-1 will follow although I like EVF... Some FF K-01 heir with EVF would be nice (I know, not that again)...

Regards,
Andreas

06-21-2016, 01:44 AM   #2
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome to the forums, Andreas. There are plenty of Pentax film shooters here, and lots of us with non-Pentax equipment too. I'm a recent EVF convert (having always said that I preferred OVF), but having tried the K-1, I can say it's a very nice OVF indeed - big and bright
06-21-2016, 01:51 AM   #3
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by yucafrita Quote
Sorry for any English mistakes, I am not a native speaker.

Hi Andreas. Welcome to the Pentax forums. No need to apologize for any language mistakes. Your English is much better than my German !!! Many members here do not have English as their 1st language, but we find a way to understand each other. Hope to see some photographs of your beautiful Germany soon.
06-22-2016, 10:50 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome aboard, long may you continue to enjoy it all here.

06-23-2016, 04:29 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thank you all!

I'll see, what I'll post as pictures here - speaking of beautiful Germany, maybe not so much... oh well. Indeed, my Pentax film shots are mostly not scanned, Pentax digital, I dont have... Oh well, maybe a future K-1? I am tempted...