Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-19-2008, 06:38 PM   #16
Inactive Account

Donations

Adam,
Where can we mail a check to? We would like to donate, but would rather send you a check.

Barry
www.cameralensrentals.com

07-19-2008, 09:49 PM   #17
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Another pitch to donate to this site.
Learn, buy, trade and share pictures from around the world here - the internet's biggest forum dedicated to Pentax gear.

And if we're to keep the marketplace free to advertise on, we might need to chip into the costs of this site together.
07-20-2008, 11:34 AM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I registered and contributed same day, asked a significant technical question (about contrast control), got two helpful experience-based responses immediately.

My little $2O was easily justified by those responses.

There's more substance here than on P.N's Pentax Forum (I also support P.N) because the folks here do more than photograph bugs, birds and grandkids (bugs, birds, and grandkids are fine, but they do get old after a while).
07-21-2008, 03:43 AM   #19
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by cameralensrentals Quote
Adam,
Where can we mail a check to? We would like to donate, but would rather send you a check.

Barry
www.cameralensrentals.com
PM sent!

QuoteOriginally posted by Ash Quote
Another pitch to donate to this site.
Learn, buy, trade and share pictures from around the world here - the internet's biggest forum dedicated to Pentax gear.

And if we're to keep the marketplace free to advertise on, we might need to chip into the costs of this site together.
QuoteOriginally posted by janosh Quote
I registered and contributed same day, asked a significant technical question (about contrast control), got two helpful experience-based responses immediately.

My little $2O was easily justified by those responses.

There's more substance here than on P.N's Pentax Forum (I also support P.N) because the folks here do more than photograph bugs, birds and grandkids (bugs, birds, and grandkids are fine, but they do get old after a while).
Thanks for the compliments! Great to hear you're both finding the site so useful!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-21-2008, 03:51 AM   #20
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
This is a great site, that I gladly support! I see this months goal has been reached well, but donated again anyway!
09-06-2008, 03:18 PM   #21
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
In celebration of the site's second anniversary, all quotas have now been increased! See the special announcement for details!

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-06-2008, 04:27 PM   #22
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
PM sent!

Thanks for the compliments! Great to hear you're both finding the site so useful!

Adam -

PM me with the info, too, for check-sending info.

Thanks.

09-20-2008, 12:20 PM   #23
Veteran Member

Looks like we're a bit behind this month, so let's donate our pennies!
09-23-2008, 02:47 AM   #24
Veteran Member

A thank you note

So much thanks for all the work. This site both inspirational and educational. I will tame my newly blooming LBA and right after I pay the dentist (ouch) donate to you (Us really). Thanks again.
09-25-2008, 04:31 PM   #25
Forum Member

Also need a mailing address.
12-29-2008, 10:13 PM   #26

I am fairly new, but really liked the climate here and I am glad I could support it in a small way
12-31-2008, 03:16 PM   #27
Veteran Member

Is there a way I could just toss a bit in the kitty as well as I can, month to month? I can't really commit to subscriptions, but I think this place deserves more than lots-or-nothing.
12-31-2008, 04:41 PM   #28
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Is there a way I could just toss a bit in the kitty as well as I can, month to month? I can't really commit to subscriptions, but I think this place deserves more than lots-or-nothing.
You can give one donation at a time in amounts of $10, $20, $50, etc. You definitely do not have to subscribe to a monthly commitment. Just click the "User CP" button near the top of the page.

Last edited by J.Scott; 01-02-2009 at 05:44 PM.
01-01-2009, 11:15 AM   #29
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
The donation system we use does NOT have a recurring payment option. Of course, members may donate multiple times, but each individual donation is a one-time contribution.

However, your account remains upgraded for a year (or two) after the date you made your last donation.

Again, thanks for supporting the site!

Adam

01-10-2009, 12:42 PM   #30
Veteran Member

Another few sheckules from this Canuck - thanks for a great Site Adam and all the work you and the moderators do.

Last edited by daacon; 01-19-2009 at 06:26 PM.