Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-27-2017, 09:41 AM   #61
Veteran Member

attchments

All I am trying to do is delete some of my attachments. It appears to be difiicult for me to figure this out.

01-08-2018, 11:53 AM   #62
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
No luck trying to donate

I tried twice to donate $55. on Friday 01/05/2018 in order to be included in the black Friday offer. I filled out the forms and never got confirmation . Apparently my purchase of a K-3II from Adorama earlier in 2017 was never accounted for . My participation in this forum is not being noted somehow.
09-10-2018, 04:59 PM   #63
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Hi Adam, I have just tried to donate 50S per annum but I cant get through somehow, if possible could you send a bank name and number and I can just do it at the bank, thanks Ian
09-10-2018, 07:15 PM   #64
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pichaser Quote
I tried twice to donate $55. on Friday 01/05/2018 in order to be included in the black Friday offer. I filled out the forms and never got confirmation . Apparently my purchase of a K-3II from Adorama earlier in 2017 was never accounted for . My participation in this forum is not being noted somehow.
In case I didn't reach out to you directly about this, it looks like the system registered and credited your donation correctly back in January. Thank you!

Any affiliate purchases should be sent to me via PM, as they are not automatically tracked, however.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-16-2018, 08:34 PM   #65
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Adam, my Loyal Site Supporter is coming due next month (11/22). Is there again going to be a special discount on this?
11-12-2018, 11:31 PM   #66
Banned

I have just made a contribution in support of this great site.
11-12-2018, 11:39 PM   #67
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Herpestes Quote
I have just made a contribution in support of this great site.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: