Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
07-04-2016, 03:29 AM   #1
Forum Member

Hello from Sasha

Hi guys!

I'm fairly young italian guy trying to figure out which system to buy to start shooting with reflex and since the presentation of this K-70 I'm now considering also Pentax versus that Canon 760D. I'm used to shoot video with my Panasonic HC-x900, but this would be my first reflex... The "last one" I have in house is an old Minolta Dynax 8000i

I'm also finishing the development (I'm a student of electronic engineering) of an Arduino based controller for a 3-axis DIY slider and head motorized with stepper motors

See you around!

Last edited by photolady95; 07-05-2016 at 05:58 AM. Reason: removed ad
07-04-2016, 03:41 AM   #2
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Sasha Quote
Hello from Sasha

Hello to you Sasha. Welcome to the Pentax forums. It looks like you have a few decisions to make with your future camera gear. Any help you may need is only a question away. Good luck.
07-04-2016, 06:00 AM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thank you ^_^
I'll be waiting Photokina at this point but it's probably I'll take soon your hint
07-04-2016, 12:06 PM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Welcome to the forum, enjoy all that you find here and rest assured we can certainly help you to spend your money on fine Pentax equipment.

07-04-2016, 12:11 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
welcome to the family There seems to be a lot of interest in the K70 right now but at this point I think it's still a bit of an unknown, have you also considered the K-S2 ? seems to be quite nice and ppl seem to be happy with it..
07-05-2016, 04:56 AM   #6
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, enjoy all that you find here and rest assured we can certainly help you to spend your money on fine Pentax equipment.
ahahah thank you! I'm sure you'll succeed soon into that

QuoteOriginally posted by Erikka Quote
welcome to the family There seems to be a lot of interest in the K70 right now but at this point I think it's still a bit of an unknown, have you also considered the K-S2 ? seems to be quite nice and ppl seem to be happy with it..
Thank you ^_^ I saw that, and this is probably already a great camera but, even if still I have that HC-x900, it won't hurt if I'll be able to use my DSLR as a second camera for video... Plus, they had so much features (better SR, better low light performance (?), better sensor, 14 bit RAW...) into that K-70... I just have to wait for its release

@Entish1: I'll leave answering to you question to people better trained than me
Even I walked in here just 1 day ago... Welcome from me!
07-05-2016, 06:25 AM   #7
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
ahahah thank you! I'm sure you'll succeed soon into that
That's good to hear... we don't want to have to physically struggle with you, to get the euros out of your pockets.

07-05-2016, 06:56 AM   #8
Forum Member

Original Poster
That's good to hear... we don't want to have to physically struggle with you, to get the euros out of your pockets.
ahahahah it's comprensible
Pentax too should be happy I suppose

P.S.: English is not my first language and I already saw myself make some mistakes... bad bad guy, I should've studied more
Problem is I haven't been able to find a way to modify my reply after it is submitted... How can I do?
07-05-2016, 07:18 AM   #9
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

English is not my first language and I already saw myself make some mistakes... bad bad guy
Don't worry your English is vastly superior to my non existent Italian.

And your totally forgiven as your in my second most favourite city in the world... the first being Italian also, which is Venice, just because it has such beautiful light there.

I haven't been able to find a way to modify my reply after it is submitted... How can I do?
There's a black box, lower left which says edit message.
07-05-2016, 10:16 AM   #10
SJM
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome to the Forums
07-05-2016, 10:52 AM   #11
Forum Member

Original Poster
Don't worry your English is vastly superior to my non existent Italian.
ahahahah perfect!

And your totally forgiven as your in my second most favourite city in the world... the first being Italian also, which is Venice, just because it has such beautiful light there.
Something I really wanted to do but haven't done yet is start visiting as tourist this city...
Never done enough and if you have already been here for a week you probably visited as much Rome as me

There's a black box, lower left which says edit message.
Uhm... I'm not blind, I swear
But I can't find it... Is because i'm just registered here and I haven't write enogh post?

QuoteOriginally posted by SJM Quote
Welcome to the Forums
Thanks ^_^
07-05-2016, 11:05 AM   #12
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

But I can't find it... Is because i'm just registered here and I haven't write enogh post?
It would have helped if I said the correct side...

It's lower right hand next to quote and quick reply boxes.
07-06-2016, 06:53 AM   #13
Forum Member

Original Poster
It would have helped if I said the correct side...

It's lower right hand next to quote and quick reply boxes.
ahahahah probably
but anyway, I can see just 3 buttons...
Multi-Quote, Quote and quick reply, even if my message is the last one in a particular discussion :/
07-06-2016, 12:22 PM - 1 Like   #14
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

I can see just 3 buttons... Multi-Quote, Quote and quick reply, even if my message is the last one in a particular discussion :/
Aye, maybe that changes once you get a few more posts under your belt, you being the new boy and all.
07-07-2016, 04:06 PM   #15
Forum Member

Original Poster
And I finally got it
Now I can really feel being a true Pentaxforums user