Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-12-2007, 11:41 PM   #1
Forum Member

Fellow Pentax lover, checking in!

Hi everyone! I just registered after seeing a link on my usual photo site, flickr.

I've been into Pentax since high-school, when I bought my first pentax film slr, I've more recently been taking digital photos with the ist-DL, and K100d. The K10d will be my next purcahse after I buy my new DA wide angle!

My flickr page is Flickr: Photos from Dr_Watso

Anyhoo, just wanted to say hi, if you have a flickr account, send me a note, so I can add you as a contact!

James, CA

02-13-2007, 12:57 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forums.

Was just looking through your photos on flickr and you have some amazing stuff there. I like the one of the tubs so far from what ive seen. Im a sucker for anything with lead in lines

My flickr is in my sig, dont have any contacts yet but i have only really started using it somewhat seriously.

Take care,

spam
02-13-2007, 06:16 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Wow!! I love your photos, you have a very different perspective (at least than I do) and it's fascinating. Welcome to the forum, looking foward to more of your work.
02-13-2007, 10:43 AM   #4

Wow, those are amazing! Welcome to the boards!

02-13-2007, 10:54 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Very creative shots there. Welcome!
02-14-2007, 08:07 AM   #6
Forum Member

Original Poster
Hi again, and thanks for the great welcome! I like active boards... This is cool.

@-Spam- :I just added you as a contact, looking forward to going thru your stuff a bit later... I totally know what you mean about lead-lines... It's almost like they lead you in or something!

@xfraser :Thanks, that's nice of you to say!

I'm glad to be here!