Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-05-2016, 11:23 AM   #1

I am a 46 year old male that has been taking photo's since I was 12 and had received my first K-1000. I attended college and studied photography and also Student Assisted several Dark Room course's as a teachers assistant. My main interest at that time and still have a love for is Photo Restoration/Retouch & hand tinted photography. I have found a love recently in Astrophotography and Waterfalls though, so I have been on a quest to find the best locations near me for practice as my wife and I will be empty nesters here before the end of the year. So firing up the traveling, hiking, camping routine that we had before we had the kiddos. Looking forward to taking photos again and maybe being able to sale a few here and there...

Attached Images

07-05-2016, 11:53 AM - 1 Like   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your new lease of life.
07-05-2016, 12:36 PM - 1 Like   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
yep, enjoy your newfound lease on life But I must have missed the memo that those were being handed out heh, the devil is in the details.....
07-05-2016, 01:17 PM - 1 Like   #4
SJM
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I like that image. Welcome

07-05-2016, 01:56 PM - 1 Like   #5
Closed Account

QuoteOriginally posted by KBDenson Quote
I have found a love recently in Astrophotography and Waterfalls

Hi KBDenson. Welcome to the Pentax forums. I like your 1st Astrophotography image and looking forward to seeing your waterfalls !!!
07-05-2016, 02:00 PM - 1 Like   #6
Veteran Member

Welcome, we have very similar backgrounds, although a long time before I am an empty nester - I had my kids late - very late, so no big travels for me for 13 more years :-) Enjoy!