Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-13-2007, 02:15 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Hello from Georgia!

Just when I was about to go to bed I came across this forum. Now, 2 hours after browsing around and seeing how nice everyone appears to be, I decided to join. I look forward to getting schooled, I see alot of very inspiring talent here!

I have been poking around with photography for about 5 years now. I like shooting alot of abstract, architecture, action and candid photography. I was shooting with a ZX-7 to start with and decided to buy an *ist DS about a year ago. I am just now starting to appreciate/feel comfortable with my DS and getting back in the mood to take some pictures. Can't wait to get on here and look like a noob though haha.

02-13-2007, 05:18 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Gavin, there are a bunch of us here from your neck of the woods, me, I'm a Yank, but youve got a lot of "southie boys" who are regular contributors. So kick back, hang out and have fun

NaCl(If I'm not having fun or learning, I'm doing something wrong)H2O
02-13-2007, 06:18 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, very friendly people here that are more than willing to share their knowledge. I have learned a lot so far! Looking forward to seeing some of your pictures.