Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-02-2016, 12:26 AM - 1 Like   #1

start on forum

Hello to you all.
I am Lukas from Poland.
I was reading this forum for the last two years and your experience was a fantastic source of information for which I am greatful for. Huge thanks :-).
Now I decided to participate.
I am in the middle between amateur and pro.
I migrated from Nikon.
Used many K-mount lenses, I will also post some of my experience. About bodies fell in love with Pentax because of K20, started with my own K5. Now delighted with K70.
See you soon and thanks again :-)

10-02-2016, 12:36 AM   #2
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by lukos Quote
start on forum
Hi Lukas. Welcome to the Pentax forums. I hope to see some of your photographs soon. Good to have you here.
10-02-2016, 03:14 AM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, good to have you here, please post some images from time to time.
10-03-2016, 07:43 AM   #4
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

Hi Lukas - welcome to the forums; glad you could join us

It's a few years since I last visited Poland, and unfortunately I was only ever there on business, without any time for photography. Hoping to see some of your photos if you decide to post them

10-04-2016, 02:00 AM   #5

Original Poster
Thanks for a warm welcome .
I will definitely post some photos at the end of month.
BigMackCam - you have lots of cheaps flights now between eg. Rotherham and Poznan, so you can always come and have sightseeing in Poland . If any of you decides to visit I can recommend interesting places to you.