Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-18-2016, 09:42 PM - 1 Like   #1

Greetings to all from Tustin, California

Hello,

I have been a Canon shooter for about more than 10 years now. I had used the majority of the Canon bodies and lenses but my first Camera that debuted me in photography was an Asahi Pentax back in 1967. The past few years I decided to use Sony system and gradually switch over to Sony from Canon. I do keep Canon long zoom lenses and one camera to shoot wildlife and fast moving subjects. However, I am nostalgic to Pentax so I decided to acquire a Pentax K-1 and one Pentax lens, 15-30mm /f.28, I am so impressed about the way this camera was designed! and believe this will help me in Landscape and still life, portrait shooting styles. I would like to learn from all of you from this forum about the Pentax and related gears. Would love to share here a couple of photo from my recent landscape trip. (Sony, of course)

Thank you,
Tung

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
ILCE-7RM2  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
ILCE-7RM2  Photo 
10-18-2016, 10:00 PM   #2
pjv
Eager To Learn

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by retrait Quote
Greetings to all from Tustin, California
Hi Tung. Welcome to the Pentax forums. Very glad to hear that you have come back to Pentax, and with the K-1 too !!! Very good 1st images from you. Many members here shoot with other brands also. Looking forward to seeing some more of your photographs once you have settled in. Good to have you here.
10-18-2016, 10:04 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Beautiful shots ! Welcome !
10-18-2016, 10:17 PM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by dronegeek Quote
Beautiful shots ! Welcome !
Thank you dronegeek!

10-18-2016, 10:19 PM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pjv Quote
Hi Tung. Welcome to the Pentax forums. Very glad to hear that you have come back to Pentax, and with the K-1 too !!! Very good 1st images from you. Many members here shoot with other brands also. Looking forward to seeing some more of your photographs once you have settled in. Good to have you here.
Thank you pjv!
10-19-2016, 12:13 AM   #6
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, the K1 is certainly a great piece of kit, continue to enjoy it.
10-19-2016, 02:37 PM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forums - glad you could join us Those are beautiful shots. The K-1 and DFA15-30 are working well in your hands!
10-19-2016, 08:57 PM   #8

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, the K1 is certainly a great piece of kit, continue to enjoy it.
thanks Kerrowdown

---------- Post added 10-19-16 at 08:57 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote
Hello and welcome to the forums - glad you could join us Those are beautiful shots. The K-1 and DFA15-30 are working well in your hands!
Thanks BigMackCam