Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome from one more Marylander.

10-23-2016, 10:00 AM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I'll take a guess that you're at the info school, it's always a kick to see a bunch of students out and about with cameras when I get up that way.

Very nice shots, but the second is preferrable to me, because it's something you don't see every day. I wish I'd taken many more pictures from my time in the Army, but most of that time I was busy doing whatever the situation required, with no time to snap pix. For that reason I really appreciate the PAO, MPAD, and Combat Camera photographers, thy get many of the shots I never did.

Consider joining the Single In or Daily In groups in my signature, we are a friendly bunch who like meeting new Pentaxians and their pictures.
10-24-2016, 04:31 AM   #18

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by unixrevolution Quote
Hey!

Welcome, and i hope you enjoy your time here!

Im from Waldorf down in southern MD. We ahould shoot sometime!
I would love to go shoot sometime. I don't know much about this area so any suggestions on interesting places?

---------- Post added 10-24-16 at 04:44 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by robgski Quote
I'll take a guess that you're at the info school, it's always a kick to see a bunch of students out and about with cameras when I get up that way.

Very nice shots, but the second is preferrable to me, because it's something you don't see every day. I wish I'd taken many more pictures from my time in the Army, but most of that time I was busy doing whatever the situation required, with no time to snap pix. For that reason I really appreciate the PAO, MPAD, and Combat Camera photographers, thy get many of the shots I never did.

Consider joining the Single In or Daily In groups in my signature, we are a friendly bunch who like meeting new Pentaxians and their pictures.
Thank you! The second shot is one of my absolute favorite shots.

I am actually at DMA but yes I was once one of the students lost in Baltimore getting shots lol. I actually miss it. A lot of good times!

I would love to joint those groups. I'll take any chance for people to critique my imagery, other websites that post to my images get lost in the noise. Already here I feel more welcome than on other sites!
10-24-2016, 07:32 AM   #19
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ScottyB Quote
I would love to go shoot sometime. I don't know much about this area so any suggestions on interesting places?
Let me start off by echoing my praise for the two above images. Well done!

As far as places to go shoot, down in my area, there's several nice parks, like Greenwell State Park, Flag Ponds Park, Piscataway Park, as well as some lovely countryside in the rural Charles/St Marys/Calvert area.

For places up by you, there's of course Fort McHenry, there's more nature preserves, and of course the inner harbor.

It depends wether you're into street, landscape, nature, birding. For Birding I've heard Conowingo Dam up at the neck of the bay has lots of nesting Eagle pairs. And there's always DC, and my favorite city in Maryland, Annapolis.

10-27-2016, 10:29 AM   #20
Veteran Member

welcome from another Maryland member!
Our presence is strong these days...

I'm on the Eastern Shore if you ever venture across the bridge, great spots for wildlife photography over here!

---------- Post added 10-27-16 at 01:29 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by GolNat Quote
Welcome to the forum. Are you on the Eastern shore?
What part of Delmarva?

I live in Worcester County.
10-27-2016, 01:07 PM   #21

QuoteOriginally posted by UserAccessDenied Quote
I'm on the Eastern Shore if you ever venture across the bridge, great spots for wildlife photography over here![COLOR="Silver"]
Yes there is. Along Route 9 in DE is where I go looking for stuff. Along the Bay is another great place.

QuoteQuote:
What part of Delmarva?

I live in Worcester County.
Ah, okay not far at all. I live in Kent County DE.
10-28-2016, 03:07 AM   #22
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

MD certainly has a lot of great options for photo locations, I look forward to seeing your pictures.