Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-27-2008, 08:53 PM   #1
Inactive Account

A Lot to Learn...

...and excited about it.

After constantly being disappointed in the limitations of my point and shoot camera's, I took the plunge and got my K200D 3 days ago.

So, after 200 photos of basically using the auto pict setting I'm already so very impressed and can't wait to really learn how to use this camera. Of course, my last camera was an Olympus stylus that was 5 years old. It probably wouldn't take much to impress me at this point.

I've been lurking around here for the last week, and have learned a lot already. I'm looking forward to being able to post a worthy photo in the future. My main interest is filling my empty wall with frame worthy photos/portraits of my active family in action.

07-27-2008, 09:19 PM   #2
Damn Brit

Welcome to the forum. Don't be frightened to ask "dumb" questions, people are very friendly here.
07-27-2008, 09:28 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thanks! I'm sure I'll have plenty of dumb questions.
07-27-2008, 10:14 PM   #4
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by muzikgirl Quote
thanks! I'm sure i'll have plenty of dumb questions.
we all do from time to time.

07-27-2008, 10:23 PM   #5
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forums. Congrats on the new camera as well.The only 'dumb' qestions are the ones that don't get asked. Looking forward to seeing some of your stuff. You might want to try posting a few to the weekly POTW threads.