Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-11-2016, 12:55 PM   #1

Greetings from Kruger National Park - South Africa

My husband and I recently retired and moved from Cape Town to Malalane, which is 10 minutes from the Kruger National Park.

We were in a predicament when we moved up here, as obviously we did not know anyone, as we use our photography as a second income. We came across website which allows us to network with other photographers and grow our exposure in an area where we did not know anyone.

We have only been here for a week, and I cannot wait for the rain to stop so that we can photograph some of the amazing sites and do some exploring.

Its wonderful to be part of the Pentax family
Regards
Fiona

Last edited by BigMackCam; 11-11-2016 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Removed link to website
11-11-2016, 02:10 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome from Chicago!

I look forward to some interesting photos from the other side of the planet.
11-11-2016, 02:27 PM   #3
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by FionaB Quote
Greetings from Kruger National Park - South Africa
Hi Fiona from Australia. Welcome to the Pentax forums. What a wonderful location to live, AND have photography as a passion. Looking forward to seeing your images, and feeling very jealous at the same time !!! Good to have you here.
11-11-2016, 02:29 PM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, please remember to post some images on the forum once you get going.

11-11-2016, 02:32 PM   #5
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

Hello Fiona, and welcome aboard (to you and your hubby) - glad you could join us.

What a fantastic adventure you're embarking upon! Looking forward to your involvement here
11-11-2016, 05:52 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by FionaB Quote
My husband and I recently retired and moved from Cape Town to Malalane, which is 10 minutes from the Kruger National Park.

We were in a predicament when we moved up here, as obviously we did not know anyone, as we use our photography as a second income. We came across website which allows us to network with other photographers and grow our exposure in an area where we did not know anyone.

We have only been here for a week, and I cannot wait for the rain to stop so that we can photograph some of the amazing sites and do some exploring.

Its wonderful to be part of the Pentax family
Regards
Fiona
Welcome Fiona. I trust you'll find our forum useful. I'm from Cape Town too!
11-11-2016, 06:19 PM   #7
Pentaxian

Welcome to the forums.

11-11-2016, 06:30 PM   #8
Pentaxian

Welcome! What's a bit or rain to us?
Looking forward to your images of the Park.