Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-02-2008, 06:51 AM   #1

Greetings from Örnsköldsvik, Sweden

Hi, my name i Kristofer and i live in the northern of Sweden. I grew up in Stockholm, though, and moved up here in 2005 to study (social work science).
I photograph mostly nature, but it's also som streetphotography as well (especially now with my new 10-17 fisheye Lokk at my avatar too, hehe ).

I'm engaged in another forum, a swedish one, called "NaturFotoForum" (NaturePhotoForum). I spend a lot of time there, partly because I'm admin there, but also that I'm very dedicated to nature photography.

I bought the K10D about a year ago, but started photographing earlier. I also got a website. However, at this time I have no english version of my gallery, but I will fix that later. You can watch my gallery in swedish, although it may be hard to know what catagory is what. But the images tell there own tale maybe.
Directlink to the gallery:
Galleri - www.kristofer-foto.se

08-02-2008, 07:07 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome abaord Kristofer

and many happy snaps to go

cheers
08-02-2008, 05:25 PM   #3
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by Kristofer Wallmark Quote
Hi, my name i Kristofer and i live in the northern of Sweden. I grew up in Stockholm, though, and moved up here in 2005 to study (social work science).
I photograph mostly nature, but it's also som streetphotography as well (especially now with my new 10-17 fisheye Lokk at my avatar too, hehe ).

I'm engaged in another forum, a swedish one, called "NaturFotoForum" (NaturePhotoForum). I spend a lot of time there, partly because I'm admin there, but also that I'm very dedicated to nature photography.

I bought the K10D about a year ago, but started photographing earlier. I also got a website. However, at this time I have no english version of my gallery, but I will fix that later. You can watch my gallery in swedish, although it may be hard to know what catagory is what. But the images tell there own tale maybe.
Directlink to the gallery:
Galleri - www.kristofer-foto.se
hey... welcome, I took a quick look at your gallery, you have some really nice shots, keep up the good work
08-02-2008, 06:24 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Welcome to the forum. The 10-17 is a nice lens...

Off topic, in an episode of the Wonders Years TV show, an exchange student named Inga was from Örnsköldsvik.

08-02-2008, 08:28 PM   #5

Original Poster
Thx folks!

SpecialK: Hehe, that's really funny. This isn't such a big city, about 50 000.
Another fun thing is that "Inga" is a name that foreigners think as a typical "swedish name" - and sure it is - if you're 80 years old. That's a granny name, I've never heard of a person under 60 that's named Inga. It was popular on the 1930's maybe.
08-08-2008, 01:44 PM   #6

Nämen, är du här nu också

(sorry, rough translation - Oh, so now you'r here too)

Yes, Kristoffer - I just became a member here since I got my first Pentax-lens (screwmount offcourse).