Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-17-2017, 11:10 AM   #1

Greetings from Canada!

Hello

My name is Paul, and I'm an Englishman living in Alberta, Canada. My employer has just "inherited" approximately $20,000 worth of Pentax camera equipment, and he has no interest or desire in Photography, so I have been tasked with trying to get rid of it!
Over the next few weeks I will be listing Camera bodies, Lenses and Flashguns. I used the information available from this site, as I guide to the price I will be asking for particular items. I will post pictures of all items, and will answer any questions to the best of my ability, though that said, members here will be more knowledgeable of the Pentax items, as I come from the Dark Side that is the world of Canon ...

Thank You

01-17-2017, 11:16 AM   #2
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome aboard!

Your best bet would be ebay as here we have a policy that is part of the rules for selling in our Marketplace, see rule below:

QuoteQuote:
You may use the Marketplace to sell only your own new or used photo equipment (no selling for friends or others),
01-17-2017, 02:16 PM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome, stick around... you may find things of interest here and who knows we may tempt you in and away from the "Dark Side".
01-17-2017, 10:40 PM   #4
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Longbow1415 Quote
Greetings from Canada!
Hi from Australia Paul. Welcome to the Pentax forums. Although this is a Pentax site, many members here use different gear, so you are most welcome to stay and join in the fun. Good to have you here.

01-20-2017, 03:45 PM   #5
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

Hello, Paul, and welcome aboard - glad you could join us.

Hope you decide to get involved in areas other than the marketplace too