Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-05-2008, 11:39 PM   #1

Now I found you

Morning. Just registered. My name is Mattias, I live in Sweden, married, father, run a company, webdesigner who started off as a painter, crazy about old camera stuff.

I just got a Super Takumar 35mm/3.5, which is my first Pentaxgear. But I'm sure more will come. My webpage I guess you'll find through my nick, my flickr is here: Flickr: Mattias Wirf's Photostream

08-05-2008, 11:55 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to Pentax Forums. You have some beautiful work on your flickr site. I think you'll find this a good place to learn all things Pentax.
08-08-2008, 01:46 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks. The Flickr-stream at the moment holds a few lenstest shots at the top (not my best shots) so look at popular or sets or something
08-09-2008, 06:41 AM   #4
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by Retrocamera.net Quote
Thanks. The Flickr-stream at the moment holds a few lenstest shots at the top (not my best shots) so look at popular or sets or something
hey... welcome, I enjoyed looking at your gallery, some of the shots are most impressive hope to see more from you soon

08-09-2008, 07:08 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Welcome aboard!!You have some very nice work on Flickr I made you a contact
08-09-2008, 03:21 PM   #6

Original Poster
Thanks Now theres some new stuff there. Will post some images here too, I only got a Super Takumar 35mm/3.5 m42, but first try I had with it went really good
08-21-2008, 01:18 AM   #7

Original Poster
Hm, just wanted to add I just posted a review on my site, of the Pentax Super Takumar 35mm/2.5 m42:
http://www.retrocamera.net/2008/08/review-of-pentax-super-takumar-35mm35/

That was before I noticed there were review-functions in this forum... added a link to the member opinions on the lens here on the forum.

08-21-2008, 02:11 AM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Do you maybe have photos of some of the lenses that are missing them in our database? If so, I'd love to hear for you via PM.

Here's the link to our 35mm takumar review page: Pentax Lens Review Database - 35mm F3.5

Feel free to add your review/rating, and possibly even a link to your site.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-02-2008, 05:44 AM   #9

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Do you maybe have photos of some of the lenses that are missing them in our database? If so, I'd love to hear for you via PM.

Here's the link to our 35mm takumar review page: Pentax Lens Review Database - 35mm F3.5

Feel free to add your review/rating, and possibly even a link to your site.
Thanks, will check it out Only have the 35mm so far, but lots of things should be coming in the mail the next few days.
09-02-2008, 07:10 AM   #10
Veteran Member

Welcome to the family.