Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-07-2008, 02:23 AM   #1

Hello from Martin

Hello friends,

as a new member I'd like to introduce myself. Name's Martin, I'm from Czech but I live in Japan at the moment. I don't have much history of using DSLRs, actually I've always been that P&S type of guy. Recently I realized I'd like to try to make some nice pictures for a change, and give our old family glass (it's like family gold, you know) some use again, so I chose k200D as my backdoor to the world of DSLR.

So, here I am, a complete beginner, ready to learn and to meet interesting people. I have some pictures on flickr already, and I will welcome any commentary, I know I have lots to learn yet .
Flickr: Ghengiskun's Photostream

よろしくお願いします!

Martin

Last edited by g-kun; 08-07-2008 at 03:00 AM.
08-07-2008, 01:44 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Hello Martin.
Welcome to the forum. Please show us your work with the 'old family glass'.
08-09-2008, 07:25 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Oldschool Quote
Hello Martin.
Welcome to the forum. Please show us your work with the 'old family glass'.
That will be a little problem, because most of my father's collection is still in Czech, and I am on the other side of the world. Anyway, I have SMC K 28/3.5 with me here, and this one of the pictures I took through it.

08-16-2008, 07:39 PM   #4

Original Poster
Back from Mt. Fuji

I'm finally back from the trip to Shizuoka. We climbed the Mt. Fuji there, and I've taken some pictures of the sunrise with K200D with SMC-K 28/3.5 attached. I'm still learning with DSLR, but still I hope you'll like it.

You can find some more pics here

Oh, and I will be very grateful for any comment on those pictures. It is very hard to get better without any feedback . Thank you!