Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-17-2007, 04:17 PM   #1
Inactive Account

buonanotte dalla Sicilia - Goodnight from Sicilily

I am a new member from Italy, and, as usual, i introduce myself.
I used a few Italian words in the title of this message because, while browsing the members data, I found a few other Italians in this forum.

My main interest in photo is landscape, mainly on the seaside but not only.

Really, I was born and live now in Sicily, but I spent more than 30ys of my live not far from Milan, in Busto Arsizio, where I arrived at the age of 2.

I have a huge collection of cameras and lenses, non only Pentax but Zeiss Jena (Pentaconsix) and Rollei (SL 35) too.

Pentax cameras, both digital and analog are anyway my usual cameras and I consider them among the best I have for the great results I got during more than 20 ys both on color slides and under my Durst enlarger.

That is all by now, thanks for your attention.

02-17-2007, 04:23 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by cicciofavara Quote
I am a new member from Italy, and, as usual, i introduce myself.
I used a few Italian words in the title of this message because, while browsing the members data, I found a few other Italians in this forum.

My main interest in photo is landscape, mainly on the seaside but not only.

Really, I was born and live now in Sicily, but I spent more than 30ys of my live not far from Milan, in Busto Arsizio, where I arrived at the age of 2.

I have a huge collection of cameras and lenses, non only Pentax but Zeiss Jena (Pentaconsix) and Rollei (SL 35) too.

Pentax cameras, both digital and analog are anyway my usual cameras and I consider them among the best I have for the great results I got during more than 20 ys both on color slides and under my Durst enlarger.

That is all by now, thanks for your attention.

welcome!

glad to have you aboard!

cheers

randy
02-17-2007, 04:52 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forums! I can't wait to see some shots from Italy - one can never have enough!

Cheers!
02-19-2007, 08:17 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, you'll find a lot of friendly people here. Looking forward to seeing your seaside pictures

02-19-2007, 09:03 PM   #5

Buonvenuto anche da parte mia.
I'm not Italian but I did spend the major part of my time in Italy during 2000 through to late 2005 in Siracusa in Sicily. I still miss the warmth and friendship shown to me by the Sicilian folk.