Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-26-2017, 11:58 PM   #16

Original Poster
The Alsace is directly on the french side opposite to southwest Germany - it is a very nice region for nature lovers and friends of quality meals; I'm sure you know that already. The ending 'le' in your name is especially typical for many many names in Swabia. Main city is Stuttgart, I used to live there for 24 yrs. Quite densly inhabited - not really what I like, although countryside is quite beautiful there.
I've never been at the Oktoberfest, though opportunities have been a lot. Unfortunately I do not feel well in crowds, so any kind of amusement that involves many people being in a small area is not for me. But nonetheless I whish anyone a pleasant trip and lots of fun who can afford to get there!

I will follow your advice for an observant trip into nature for photographic purposes this weekend, my new K5II needs to be fed . You're right, there are worthy motives everywhere - they just need to be discovered by an attentive eye.

Best regards!