Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-26-2017, 07:07 PM   #1

Hello from Phoenix.....AGAIN

In late 2011 I picked up a K5 and various lenses......was having fun with the camera when I blew out my back and the meds left me pretty goofy and not real good with the camera anymore. I will be going in for nerve ablasion next week and hope I can get off the meds. Going back to school at ASU and plan on taking some photography courses. So I am back and looking forward to picking up where I left off.

04-26-2017, 07:10 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by rx2man Quote
In late 2011 I picked up a K5 and various lenses......was having fun with the camera when I blew out my back and the meds left me pretty goofy and not real good with the camera anymore. I will be going in for nerve ablasion next week and hope I can get off the meds. Going back to school at ASU and plan on taking some photography courses. So I am back and looking forward to picking up where I left off.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Tonytee
04-26-2017, 07:12 PM   #3
pjv
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hi from Australia rx2man, and welcome to the Pentax forums. Wishing you the best of luck with your medical procedure, and looking forward to seeing your pix when you're able. Good to have you aboard.
04-26-2017, 08:32 PM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks guys. I am looking forward to being pain and med free. I have a few Russian lenses on the way I am looking forward to using. A MIR 20 "Fish eye", a Jupiter 9 from 1957 that looks like it is new, a few Hellos 44 58mm, one of which is a old 13 blade that is restored and looks new. Pretty excited for them to get here......plan on going to Sedona soon and taking a lot of pics.

04-26-2017, 11:55 PM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, hopefully you'll be back on the photography soon too.