Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-03-2017, 04:03 AM - 1 Like   #1

Hi from Madrid ( Spain )

Hi every one..

professional photographer using Pentax 67 until 2004, after I change to canon digital. ..1Ds and until last year working with canon 1Ds II like FF 35mm system.

Suddenly I found the Pentax K1 and a romantic feeling seduces me and I buy it. Im very happy with the camera and I like the possibility of use a lot of K lenses what I bought in ebay. Only I have 2 points were I disagree with this camera. buffer, the speed recording to de card and tethering .... super slow

regards

05-03-2017, 04:29 AM   #2
pjv
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hi from Australia, and welcome to the Pentax forums and the K-1 !! Good to have you here.
05-03-2017, 05:55 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the clubhouse!
Yes, the old lenses work great on digital bodies. You might be able to find an older 85mm which should be great on the K1. The A50mm f1.4 series would be a natural, I would think. I find the manual lenses make you slow down and think about your shots, which helps everything.
05-03-2017, 09:15 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by TER-OR Quote
Welcome to the clubhouse!
Yes, the old lenses work great on digital bodies. You might be able to find an older 85mm which should be great on the K1. The A50mm f1.4 series would be a natural, I would think. I find the manual lenses make you slow down and think about your shots, which helps everything.
thanks Ter-or !

I agree with you , manual lenses make you think more before the shoot.

I have the K 85mm 1.8 ... great. I have 4 50s ... a little bit crazy . I have to start selling

05-04-2017, 12:06 AM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome, like you I embrace the first Pentax FF offering, gets things underway for the future hardware.