Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-18-2007, 09:18 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Main Street Your town. Post here.

Had a thought and not sure where it should go and or if someone could make it a sticky. How about a thread showing your Main Street from where you live. Kind of like a get to know you type thing or maybe get to know where I live thing. Always seeing new members from all over the world and say wow, I would love to visit there. This would give us a little example of your home town. Know of course I have to go out and shoot mine, but maybe someone else could start. what do you guys and gals think? Also thought about a simiular one that is done on DPR with someones hosting the Who are you gallery. People post there mugshot (picture of themself) for us to see who you actually are instead guessing. That is for another thread and if someone wants to start that one go ahead. Okay gotta go shot some pictures.

02-18-2007, 09:35 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Nice idea! I am going to head out a bit later with my new 50mm.
02-18-2007, 05:06 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Mini-challenges etc. forum?
02-18-2007, 08:04 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Taken at the downtown area of my hometown. Could have been a lot better if I had more time.

I ended up using the kit lens for that shot.