Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-10-2017, 07:59 AM   #16

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by hippie_2000 Quote
Hello Ron,

I don't think I never talk to a governor before or even a formally a governor. As a matter a fact.

I'm glad to see you here. As you can tell I'm new here as well. I also been a fan of film for many years to.

Do you have a favorite type of format you like to use? I always used the small format. Then one day a family member gives me a homemade pinhole camera? Boy what a learning curve that was.

Hippir

---------- Post added 07-09-17 at 06:10 AM ----------

Sorry typo
Hippie
Hello Hippie,

Not sure where you got the idea I was a governor, I'm not. Maybe it was the abbreviation I used for government 'govt.'. I retired as a state government photographer in New Mexico three years ago. That's probably the issue. Anyway, thanks for the greeting message. Cheers!

07-10-2017, 08:01 AM   #17

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MarkJerling Quote
Hi Ron
Welcome to the forum. Interesting bio!
I have edited your post to comply with our personal links rules - I've edited your signature and placed your link there.
Kind regards,
Mark
(New Zealand)
Thanks Mark. Gonna start donating a little bit soon to help out. Great to be part of the forum.
07-10-2017, 08:02 AM   #18

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by shiner Quote
Welcome!
Thanks and cheers!

---------- Post added 07-10-17 at 10:01 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by MarkJerling Quote
Hi Ron
Welcome to the forum. Interesting bio!
I have edited your post to comply with our personal links rules - I've edited your signature and placed your link there.
Kind regards,
Mark
(New Zealand)
Hi Mark, Forgot to note that I'm always glad to be a reference for questions. Cheers!
07-10-2017, 01:35 PM   #19
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thank you Ron.

07-14-2017, 07:45 PM   #20

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by abruzzi Quote
Hello from not very far away. I'm just down the road in Mesilla!
Hi, so wassup with photography in Cruces? Any good shows to enter that you know of? I went to NMSU in the '70s-80s and grad school in the early '90s.
07-15-2017, 06:02 AM   #21
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ronthejazzguy Quote
Hi, so wassup with photography in Cruces? Any good shows to enter that you know of? I went to NMSU in the '70s-80s and grad school in the early '90s.
Honestly, just getting back into photography now, I'm just surveying the landscape now. There seems to be an active photography club around here that I figure I'll drop in on. Other than that, I don't know.