Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-11-2017, 05:32 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
Greetings from Florida & Virginia

Hello from Florida & Virginia since I travel back and forth between the two states regularly.
I am currently working on my BFA Studio Art Photography at the University of West Florida, when I'm not there I'm usually up in the mountains of Virginia.
I shoot mainly with my Pentax K3 but also carry around a Sigma DP2 Merrill when I want to carry a small pocket camera, and an older Samsung NX I had modified for infrared photography.
I look forward to trying some of the weekly and monthly photo challenges.

07-11-2017, 09:01 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by critofer Quote
Hello from Florida & Virginia since I travel back and forth between the two states regularly.
I am currently working on my BFA Studio Art Photography at the University of West Florida, when I'm not there I'm usually up in the mountains of Virginia.
I shoot mainly with my Pentax K3 but also carry around a Sigma DP2 Merrill when I want to carry a small pocket camera, and an older Samsung NX I had modified for infrared photography.
I look forward to trying some of the weekly and monthly photo challenges.

Welcome to the Pentaxforums, I am certain you will be greatly inspired by all the wonderful works you will see. There are many talented and gifted photographers here who are more than happy to assist in any they can. Happy to have you aboard.

TT
07-11-2017, 09:59 PM   #3
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery
Hi from Australia, and welcome to the Pentax forums. Good to have you here.
07-12-2017, 12:01 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, enjoy it all here.