Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-20-2008, 07:51 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
hi there from newb in Sheffield, England

Had my K10D/35mm Limited about three months and boy has there been a lot to learn - from Olympus OM and Velvia to this digital malarky

Love the 35mm Macro Limited though, funnily enough it was this lens that pushed me to Pentax as I was planning to avoid zooms when I went digital and only Pentax seems to care about primes any more

Still getting to grips with raw (and unsharp) and all manner of new techy stuff. My Macro pics are getting better already and the pics of my young kids will improve when I can get hold of a good DA70 for the right price

Being a bit of a cheapskate (got K10 for silly money just as K20 arrived in UK) am using RawTherapy (seems pretty good for a freebie). Any other good free stuff I should know about ?

My other challenge has been keeping tabs of all the images - 2000 pics in 12 weeks, even had to get a new hard drive. Reckon I dont have that many slides from (many) years of slide photography

cheers

08-20-2008, 08:13 PM   #2

hello and welcome. glad you enjoy your camera and lens please do share us your work