Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-02-2017, 10:19 AM - 1 Like   #1

Photos: Albums
Hello from South Carolina

Hi!

I've been a lurker for a little while and am finally wanting to become a little more involved in the community

Digitally I shoot with a Sony a77 and a7rII
Film I own a Pentax SP II, SP, and ES

I enjoy wildlife photography and am working on getting back into film more and explore that option more I enjoy doing portrait and candid shots of people especially outdoors, of course

My dream is to work in the wildlife field and I'm making that move in that direction!

I also want to hike the Appalachian Trail one day and I'm debating if I'd do it with a digital or film camera.

09-02-2017, 03:12 PM - 1 Like   #2
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery
Hi from Australia, and welcome to the Pentax forums. Looking forward to seeing some of your photographs. Good to have you here.

Edit - " I also want to hike the Appalachian Trail one day and I'm debating if I'd do it with a digital or film camera. "

Why not both?

Last edited by Unregistered User 8; 09-02-2017 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Add text
09-02-2017, 08:48 PM - 1 Like   #3

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pjv Quote
Hi from Australia, and welcome to the Pentax forums. Looking forward to seeing some of your photographs. Good to have you here.

Edit - " I also want to hike the Appalachian Trail one day and I'm debating if I'd do it with a digital or film camera. "

Why not both?
Thank you! I am excited to share them I just got some negatives back and they are looking awesome (mostly because this patch wasn't damaged film!)

That is true but I was thinking weight wise would I want to carry the two. But I've been thinking about it a lot and am about to take a road trip and will be taking both. So we shall see
09-03-2017, 02:06 PM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by emiesphoto Quote
I've been a lurker for a little while and am finally wanting to become a little more involved in the community
Welcome into the light, good to have you out in the open so to speak.