Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-10-2017, 08:35 PM   #1

New forum member

Hi Everyone,

I'm a new member shooting primarily 35mm film (Canon F-1N with three primes). I typically develop my own film at home, and, go to rental labs to print. I'm interested in getting into medium format, specifically exploring the Pentax 67 camera for tripod-mounted landscape and architectural work (combination of the two).

Cheers,

Andrew

P.S. did the digital thing ... still do family snaps with a Lumix, but prefer film.

09-10-2017, 09:21 PM   #2
pjv
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hi from Australia Andrew, and welcome to the Pentax forums. Good to have you here.
09-12-2017, 01:34 AM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, there's a special section here for Medium Format users, if you've not already found it.

Pentax Medium Format - PentaxForums.com
09-12-2017, 03:24 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hi and welcome - the 67 system is ridiculously cheap nowadays for the quality of the lenses if you can find them - just seems nobody wants them - but a bargain if you do.

09-15-2017, 05:45 AM   #5

Welcome to the forums Andrew! The 67 makes a great camera for landscape, there are plenty of great lenses for very modest prices out there. I really enjoy my 45mm and 165mm LS (these are the ones I use primarily on the 67) and would recommend those, as far as architectural, there is a 75mm Shift available but will cost a little bit more than the rest but may be worth your while given your plans.