Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-22-2008, 07:04 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Glad I found this place . . .

Hi everyone,

All my SLR cameras have been Pentax. From the Spotmatic days to my newly obtained K20D, Pentax has captured my eye for over well over 100,000 images.

Now, since I bought the K20D, I have discovered this forum. Wish I had discovered it much sooner. My experience here so far shows me this place, and its members, are a great source for information and support.

In a nutshell, I love taking nature shots. From my wilderness camping trips to walks on Pacific Ocean beaches . . . I want my camera to grab it . . . and living in the interior of British Columbia, Canada, I have some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. Lucky me . . .

Peter

08-22-2008, 07:06 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome from another Pentaxian in BC. Add your location to your profile - we find it interesting. Lil Laker (Stu) lives in the Southern Interior.
08-22-2008, 07:07 PM   #3
Damn Brit

Welcome, nice shots, that second one looks dangerous. I look forward to seeing more.