Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
09-13-2017, 06:31 PM   #1

Hello, my first post

Hi Everyone, my first post in the Forums. I will start here with an introduction. My first Pentax was an ME Super my mom gave me for my 18th birthday.
I have been shooting on and off for quite a while. I still have all my Pentax film gear and will probably be selling most of it as I dont use it any more and have gone digital. My first digital was the *ist D and have upgraded a couple times since then. Anyway good to be here, looking forward to looking through the site and checking things out.

09-13-2017, 06:37 PM - 1 Like   #2
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery
Hi from Australia, and welcome to the Pentax forums. Good to have you here.
09-13-2017, 06:41 PM - 1 Like   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forums. Just about everything you want to know is here, along with some great people.
09-14-2017, 07:36 AM - 1 Like   #4
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
I would think that most of your Pentax "film gear" would work with whatever Pentax digital you're using.

I keep K-1 and Z-1p to hand and use all the same lenses etc.. If you have lenses that date back to your ME Super, those should go right on the modern digitals.

Welcome to the forums.

09-15-2017, 10:30 AM - 1 Like   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pjv Quote
Hi from Australia, and welcome to the Pentax forums. Good to have you here.
Thanks for the welcome
09-15-2017, 10:31 AM   #6

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by twilhelm Quote
Welcome to the forums. Just about everything you want to know is here, along with some great people.
Yep, looks like a lot of good content.
09-15-2017, 10:36 AM   #7

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Heebie Quote
I would think that most of your Pentax "film gear" would work with whatever Pentax digital you're using.

I keep K-1 and Z-1p to hand and use all the same lenses etc.. If you have lenses that date back to your ME Super, those should go right on the modern digitals.

Welcome to the forums.
Yes, they fit on the digital bodies. I was looking at those old lenses again and they may be hard to part with. There's a lot of memories that go along with them.

09-17-2017, 04:06 AM   #8
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by submerged Quote
and they may be hard to part with
Welcome to the forum, what's all this loose talk of parting with stuff... it's not the way of the forum.

« Welcome | I'm new ! »