Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-20-2007, 09:25 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Greets from the GTA

Hey Folks!

Just a quick hello from Markham Ontario. I tend to do my shooting in the Rouge River, around the Durham region and the Oak Ridge Moraine. I strive for wildlife and nature shots, but do my best to try a little bit of everything.

Check out my gallery if you're interested:

Photos by Damian Bradley

I'm currently shooting with a Minolta 7D...but have recently sold off all of my Minolta AF lenses in favour of Takumars which I use with an adapter.

It looks like I'll be switching over to the k10D next month. I'm glad to have found PentaxForums, as I think I'll probably end up in withdrawal from my Dyxum.com hangout.

Cheers!
Damian

02-20-2007, 10:18 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Hello Damian,

Lots of GTA folks around here, not to mention Canadians. We've got a good mix of people from all over, so you should feel like you're in Toronto - lol.

I just had a moment to look through your gallery. You have some great shots some from places I recognize. I can't wait to see your shots with the K10D!

Welcome!
02-21-2007, 09:45 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Very nice portfolio! Welcome to the forum, you'll find lots of friendly people here.
02-21-2007, 05:36 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hey d, great to have you aboard!!
Like Alvin said, we have a small but very proud canadian community around here... lots in and around your parts.

checked out your photos.... they look great!
You definately have a good understanding of the effect of good lighting in your shots.
I liked the mayflies shot.... I am a fly fisherman at heart

Your minolta certainly isn't a slouch when it comes to great shots.... I am sure you are also going to love you new K10 as well

cheers

randy