Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-20-2017, 06:42 PM   #1
Forum Member

About me

Hi all! I never seem to have introduced myself, so maybe it's time, better late than never. I have been using Pentax since I bought a p30 for saved money as a young teenager in the 80's. The first DSLR was a k10d, but even if I was excited over the camera (and still like it) I never had the time to learn to really use it well and postprocess the images during about ten years. Last year I got a ks-2 and somehow a little more time to explore. Bought it with the 18-135 but really really like it with the da 21 or 40 now. Researching for the camera choice led med to this forum which I have already enjoyed a lot!

My photos are mostly family and every now and then some landscape. Last morning I took a walk before work (should do it more often!). Only a few minutes walk from my office but it's not every day you find this. Morning light, crispy, frozen grass, autumn leaves, and the cows silently grazing by the water. Taken with the mentioned zoom.

Skickat från min Xperia Z1 Compact via Tapatalk

10-20-2017, 06:57 PM   #2
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery
Hi from Australia, and welcome to the Pentax forums. Good to have you here.
10-21-2017, 01:03 AM   #3
PJ1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi from another Aussie. Remarkable how those Swedish cows look just like Australian cows. And I agree - an early morning walk is a good thing!
10-21-2017, 01:15 AM   #4
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pjv Quote
Hi from Australia, and welcome to the Pentax forums. Good to have you here.
Thank you!

---------- Post added 10-21-17 at 01:18 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by PJ1 Quote
Hi from another Aussie. Remarkable how those Swedish cows look just like Australian cows. And I agree - an early morning walk is a good thing!
+1 (on both)
And early morning does not even have to be so early for us this time of the year

10-21-2017, 06:58 AM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, it’s good you’ve come into the light, now we all know your there.
« Hi to all | Hi »