Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-25-2008, 01:34 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Greetings from Norway.

After spending too much time at the biggest "what should I buy" forum in Norway I desided to move to this great forum. Finally, no one is asking if they should buy the D40 or the 400D.

My first SLR was a Cosina, I think it was the CT1 Super. Never got the hang of it, so I traded it in for a P&S APS film camera. This happend in 1994-1997.

In 2001 I bought a EOS 300V when I was on vacation in Tenerife. Only used it while I was there. Sold it short time after.

I did own some low budget digital p&s before dSLR, nothing serious interest in photography.

In Feb./March two of my cousins bought a Canon 400D and I suddenly wanted a dSLR. But not Canon. From the start I wanted Pentax, but I wasn't sure if the excitement would last that long and thought about buying Samsung GX-1. I'm known too get new hobbies, use alot of money and grow tired of it and sell everything cheap

After much consideration I bought a used K10D with a Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8. Bought a FA 35mm f/2.0 from HK and a battery grip, DA 16-45mm f/4.0 and AF-540 flash from prodigital2000 in Canada.

A few month's after this I got the LBA. And only Prime's.... I sold the Sigma and bought FA 50mm f/1.4 and DA 70mm f/2.4 from HK. I bought a used K10D and batterygrip from the US. Sold my Pentax 16-45mm and the new battery grip. Then bought a FA 28mm f/2.8 from Pentax Norway.
Oh.. Jes... this LBA thing are serious stuff. Rehab soon?

Today I bought DA 21mm f/3.2, DA 40mm f/2.8 and a second AF-540 flash from prodigital2000 And selling the only batterygrip I have left. Who needs the grip when you only have small prime's? It looks stupid.

Now I'm done for this year, I hope. A lot of buying and selling. Now I must take alot of pictures to defend my LBA (bad) habits.

Are there anyone out there with LBA? Let's start LBA Anonymous

08-25-2008, 01:45 PM   #2
PFH
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hi and welcome NorthPentax, so you also caught the bug. There actually is a social group for LBA anonymous in this forum.