Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-26-2008, 12:51 PM   #1

Hello from the Netherlands

Hi,

I'm pterk from the Netherlands (near the coast about 40km from Amsterdam). I like great photos and hope to learn how make some myself.

I got my k200d today and already had some fun this afternoon in the 'forest' nearby. It is my second attempt at getting into photography. I tried it some years ago with a pentax MZ-5 but it didn't really work out. The amount of bad pictures proved too costly and I was too impatient to really get into it. In the digital age mistakes are cheap and quickly deleted so I'm hoping it will stick this time.

One of my better shots today was this flower. Most of the work was done by the camera: it was shot with the 'macro-mode' and autofocus.

Attached Images

08-26-2008, 05:56 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome aboard. I think you will really enjoy the forums. There are a great bunch of talented people here eager to share at all levels of skill and experience.