Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-10-2017, 11:03 AM   #1

pentax k 01

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

........hi friends .......................me ..being a passionate pentaxian........my hello s good wishes to all of you friends...........today .first time entered into this forum..........friends please share your valuble ideas about pentax k 01...... with me........................ i also wish to buy one or two more......... pentax k 01.camera..........as my pentax k 01 camera is no more working now........its shutter has broken....and its not repairable in india..........if any person can repair it in india ..that would be a great help for me.............i am in india .............not getting this model here ................

Last edited by BigMackCam; 11-10-2017 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Soliciting outside Marketplace
11-10-2017, 11:46 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Try Keh - they may ship to your location.

Search results for: 'pentax k-01' at KEH Camera

3 available from what I saw.
11-10-2017, 02:57 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

It looks like our repair shop list still doesn't have any locations in India, so if you come across one, please let us know.

There are lots of K-01's on ebay, so that's where I would shop. Plenty of listings are from Asia, so shipping might be cheaper.

pentax k-01 | eBay

Lastly, please use line breaks instead of dots, as they make reading your post really hard.

Best of luck!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-10-2017, 03:18 PM   #4
Veteran Member

@dcshooter is looking for a deceased K-01. Not a direct help here, but your 'dead camera' might be of value to someone thus helping you with the next purchase. Just suggesting.

11-11-2017, 03:05 AM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome, good luck with finding a repair shop.