Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome

We truly never stop learning

So I am sure that we are all glad you decided to join the club

02-19-2018, 09:46 PM   #17

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Isn't it beside some other city and they are "twin cities?"
Fort Frances is across the river from International Falls Minnesota. About a three hour drive to Duluth MN and five hours to Minneapolis MN... roughly four hour drive to Thunder Bay Ontario, and a bit longer than a four hour drive to Winnipeg Manitoba.
02-20-2018, 04:04 AM   #18
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Ontario is beautiful country, unfortunately, I haven't been able to visit for years

As a kid in the late '60s we took a vacation in the summer, mom and dad, us 4 kids all in an unairconditioned VW microbus, from east central Illinois up to Superior Wisconsin north and east around Lake Superior down to Sault Ste Marie crossed to the LP of Michigan, down the east side of Lake Michigan and home to east central Illinois

I also spent a few years in the '90s helping a local club from Waterloo Iowa to take some kids on a free trip to a member's fishing resort located east of Lake Nipigon and west of Geraldton On. The volunteer fire department in Geraldton would put on a demonstration for them and I enjoyed gravy on French fries

Fond memories

Last edited by aslyfox; 02-20-2018 at 04:58 AM.
02-20-2018, 07:35 PM   #19

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by conrod Quote
This will be a learning process. Please bear with me as I am bound to make mistakes. Corrections will be appreciated
Thank you everyone. Had a real hard time getting back on. Would not accept my password and even a new password would not do the trick. Don't know if this is where I am supposed to reply but I guess I am going to find out